Thursday, February 2, 2012

Morning light



Woke up this morning to a beautiful sunshine! :) But then it got cold after that -.-

Anyways, today was my off day but no, me being so 'hardworking' decided I should go in for printing to  make extra prints for my packaging. I went in with the papers I had and then started to print. The first few bits were fine. Only then I start to realise that I mixed up the colours way too much and the blue turned out looking bland. The worst took over. My printing went uneven and it made me upset. I tried to save it, salvage it, but nope, it turned out bland. Of course, there were some good prints but still, I wasn;t satisfied. And the next thing I know, I was doing it again with a new set of papers and finally got what I wanted. Sort of but still the colour was much better. I know I sound like an overachiever, always constantly changing and doing it again but at times like this, I needed to be perfectly accurate. My mind kept thinking, "YOU'RE GONNA SEND THIS IN FOR PORTFOLIO. DON'T SCREW IT UP." So with all the energy I had left, I did that second time of printing and it worked pretty well. Now packaging on other hand is a different story -.-

I STILL don't know why I did packaging. My carrier bag looks alright for now. (Though the base part is YET AGAIN a problem), my box can't close this time! I guess I have to settle for another material tomorrow and work on it. 

Still a bit bummed I can't do it properly but there isn't much time left. :(

At least I've done the letterhead, slip and business card. All that's left is just those two :(

No comments:

Post a Comment