Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brandy Mushrooms on toast



Today I was in a mood to cook something special using mushrooms again. But this time round, I followed a recipe and innovated to make this awesome dish. One of my best dishes so far to be honest. It's called Brandy Mushrooms on toast :) 



The recipe's pretty simple. All you need is, some parsley, brandy, matches (to burn the alcohol), lotsa mushrooms, garlic, shallots, butter and cream. What I love about cooking is that you can always be innovative. I mean really always. If you're missing an ingredient, find something to replace it! 

Like I didn't have parsley so I used pesto leaves and it worked! :) 

I am planning to cook something tonight for the fam :) Not sure what is it yet but definitely something :) Maybe baked potatoes? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment