Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh god.

I am drained. Seriously. Today, I went into class, did my work (tweak around with the layouts) and did screen printing for the rest of the day. Nope, it's not only that, I found out that I didn't have enough paper to work with ( I divided the two big papers to 4 small parts and only had enough for the letterhead, compliment slip, menu and business card) or so I think.

Ended up going all the way to London Graphic Centre at Leicester Square to purchase two more papers, and oh yeah including another big paper for my menu and packaging. Upon realising this, I didn't have ink at home so I walked all the way to Covent Garden and take a tube to Holborn, changed to Oxford Circus and bought the freaking ink cartridges. At this point, I was dreading to change anymore lines, so I took a one way line back to my place which required MORE WALKING.

Now here I am, taking a breather, a break before I proceed with my work.

I guess everything falls into place nicely. I am liking where everything is going now. Tomorrow, I will continue to move on with my work and this pace.

So tired.

Will rest till 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment