Monday, February 13, 2012

White Valentine


After a month of not photoshooting, I finally picked up camera, props and tripod for this shoot. I had so much fun with the shoot and I just love a lot of things about it. The people who modelled for me are absolutely lovely people. I am just in love with them so much! In love with their kindness, their modesty, even little awkward gestures made things so much more beautiful. 

I haven't had much fun in a while but to be honest, I just love working with them :)

And the fact that I need to update my photography blog, yes. Hahah. 

I'll do it soon :) So after the shoot, we went back to my place and because they were so incredibly wonderful. I just couldn't help but make them dinner. So I made them:

1) Salmon Terriyaki
2) Granny Smith Baked Potatoes
3) Terriyaki Mushrooms with Onions and Milk

and the result?


:)

It wasn't hard to make any of these. It was fairly quite easy and I'm glad it turned out great! For the baked potatoes and salmon was sort of my first try. I cooked mushrooms numerous times (because my love for mushrooms NEVER DIES)

I was glad everything turned out great :D Photoshoot, good dinner food and amazing company! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment