Monday, May 28, 2012

Beautiful day!



Today is getting off at a great start! I spent my day eating some good breakfast and just finished snacking on my yogurt and some nice cold frappuccino to wash it down. It's been really hot! I mean, it's immense! But I am so excited for this week. I can't wait to go trampolini with the girls! :D I just feel like this holiday feeling is unfolding. I still can't entirely let go of work so I'm currently working on my poster for the exhibition. I knowww! I'm such a lame workaholic but I really can't slack during my break and besides I have another project coming up which I won't reveal till I get extremely good details on it. So in the mean time, please do anticipate!

I actually don't know why I'm blogging even though well I don't think people do read :/ But I really enjoy it. I just feel like letting some things out you know? Like my very own personal space and that's how blogging started with me. It was always about having my own personal space, and sharing my passion and experiences with the world.

I might want to change my blog layout. It's been almost a year! Will do that in a minute :) And oh! I am still in the middle of editing my latest shoot (I am so slow) but here's a teaser :)


I will be posting the pictures hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning! For now, I want to work on my poster for the exhibition! Lotsa work to do! Tata! xx

edit: On a very random note, I am so obsessed with Monki right now! Their prices are relatively reasonable and I can't help but look at their clothes and sulk. I really, really want to shop them so badly! But I've already shopped for this month so I am patiently waiting for next month. I prolly be shopping for my Europe trip so, :D In the mean time, I'm going to learn how paypal works.

No comments:

Post a Comment