Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hot weather!

I swear London's really hot at the moment and to make it worst, the air conditioning in my room is busted. So I'm basically sweating at the moment. On a happier note, I'm already uploading the first batch photos of my latest shoot! Well I honestly do not care about response because the photos turned out pretty amazing. So happy that I'm able to share the magical places I've been with my lovely friend. Dulwich park is amazing! If you guys ever get to go, please JUST GO. It's so beautiful over there. It's how every park should preserved and used. It's amazing! Anyways, aside from that, I'm happy to say that I've been working out ever since I submitted my final project.

I feel a lot healthier now, resorting to healthier options for food. I just feel like it's a good turning point for me though I am still quite exasperated from the final major project phase. Now that's over, I am able to do what I want. I've been staying at home for the past few days not because I'm anti-social no, but I want to spend some quality time with myself you know? Reading a good book, eating yogurt on a hot sunny day, exercising and watching old classics.

Oh oh! I went window shopping earlier in the afternoon and the first and last place I went to was Zara. And the first two pieces that are now currently in my very obsession:


Gorgeous pants! I've always wanted trousers like these but I can never find one that fits me perfectly. So this! Gorgeous colour, fits fine. I'm sold! I didn't buy it of course but it's affordable really so I MIGHT be getting it :D 


Oh man this shirt. This freaking shirt is my kind of style! I love love love this shirt so much I spent 30 minutes just twirling around in the changing room with it. Because I love IT SO MUCH. And it's so versatile as well! Pair it up with a skirt and you get this preppy girly look. Pair it up with some nice slick trousers and you get this mature stylish look! Style it with some ripped jeans/ or shorts and you'll get this classic rocker style feel to it!


You can't see it clearly but the buttons are golden skulls! CUTE MINI SKULLS! I'm sold D: It's a little pricey but..I don't know, I just really want them. Zara's collection is amazing this season! I love it so much I wish I could die in there with all their clothes spread out! But yes, haha. I'm still considering. Damn it. There were these really cute shorts as well. White shorts with some studs baby!



Sigh! I love! 

Well I'm not gonna spend anytime soon since well I want to indulge myself with sleep (as well as finishing up the poster) So, well nap time! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment