Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My personal favourites

Well I've uploaded all my photographs for the photoshoot and the shoot was a success. I'm just going to show you my personal favourites from the shoot:














I love taking photographs of people! Photoshoots especially. There's so many things I learn from each shoot and I use them to improve myself better. I sound so sappy. Heh. But anyways, I am truly quite happy with the outcome of the shoot. Reminds me of my first ever photoshoot. It was very back in 2008, my first ever model was Dina, my awesome twin. And now, I'm in London, taking pictures of my beautiful friends. Who would have known huh?

Photography makes me happy. I know recently I haven't been dedicating my time to it but I assure you, I will. There's so much to love in this city. And I want explore it as much as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment