Saturday, May 26, 2012

Post FMP.

So sorry for neglecting this blog. It's been so long since I actually last did a very proper coherent post about my life. But as you all know, for the past 3 months I was working on my final major project. It was very crucial for me to do well for this project as the brief and the proposal as well as the ideas were set by me. Of course, I am able to do something that I love without having to follow any sort of rules (aside from the graphic design rules wise) But, this project gave me a wonderful time. Though there were some setbacks along the way but I was very ecstatic that I pulled it through. I have to thank my friends, my family and my boyfriend for giving me this strength to make it through. If it wasn't for them, I would never be able to succeed at all.

This project taught me many things. It taught me determination, to never give up and most of all to always embrace and be open to new things. From this, I have learnt a lot about myself, about my capabilities and my weaknesses. All that's left is the exhibition poster but that could wait. For now, I want to unwind and relax. Has it really been this long since I felt really free? I think so too.

For now, I will finally reveal my pictures of my final major project. Do enjoy :)





Page divider with texture and colour coded tabs.


Colour coded tabs :)


Contents page with texture on it. 

Of course after the FMP submission, my girlfriends and I went out to celebrate. We did a little shopping along the way as well which I will talk about it in my later post. Overall, I am excited with my events this coming week! Today is Saturday so I definitely am resting in. Not very keen on going out very soon but well tomorrow will be a special day for me so I am very excited! :D

 Till then xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment