Thursday, May 10, 2012

If you're reading this.

I'm sorry for not being able to actually speak up and left us hanging for the longest time. I'm not mad at you but I was just upset you didn't tell me sooner. I mean even if I didn't asked, you could have told me. And if I didn't asked you, when were you ever going to tell me? But now, thinking back, it was foolish of me to act like that, or to think that way. I should have just told you I was fine with it but I don't know what came over me. I was surprised all at once. And I should have been more understanding about that matter. But when I wanted to talk to you, you told me you wanted to leave the call because we weren't talking and I felt really..heartbroken.

Then again, that was again, my fault. 

Darling, I will always support you no matter which college you go to. It's not that I don't approve or whatsoever, I do! I was just shocked that after a month, when I finally brought it up, you told me just like that. I made such a big deal out of it and it might have made you feel mad? I don't know anymore.

I wished I could have just voiced out. When we just didn't talk, my mind went blank, and all I could think about was, was it my fault? Do I sound like a bad guy when I say I'M UPSET? I wish I could tell you everything I said when I was on call with you but I never had the voice for it.

I don't expect you to tell me everything that's happening in your life or your deep dark secrets. I overreacted, I was surprised but that doesn't mean I'm angry or anything. I was just shocked and upset that well I didn't know about it until I had to ask. I've made the same mistakes before, when I didn't tell you something and you were angry and hurt. And I never wanted to do it again. Never. I just couldn't bear to see you feeling angry and upset over it.

I know I should have said all of this but at that moment, I didn't know what got to me. I should have been understanding in that sense.

But above all that, I love you. I do and I know you will do awesome in your new college. I hope you're doing well in a new environment, a perhaps a better place. I'll always support you from here no matter what.  If you wish to talk to me again, I'm always here. I'll wait for you, even if you shut me out and leave on me, I'll wait.

I could never be a mad at you or upset. Always know that. Even if you didn't tell me, it would never matter because as long as you're happy or you're doing okay wherever you are, it's perfectly fine with me. I love you dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment