Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yogurt obsession

Have you ever had this weird tingling obsession inside you? Whether it's food, clothes, shoes or anything? Mine is definitely food and this time, it's yogurt. I'm not always a fan of yogurt but yesterday, I had yogurt for breakfast and was immediately hooked on it. I combined the yogurt with some nice strawberry granola with slices of banana and it tasted so good. For the yogurt base, I used greek yogurt with honey. Such a killer combo that I had it again for breakfast today!



Such a bliss :)

Moving on, previously I mentioned on my haul post that I might be returning some items? I finally made the decision to return the items. Thanks to my boyfriend really for helping me decide because if it wasn't for him, I doubt I'll be able to make any sort of decisions! I have to start making coherent decisions from now on :/ So yeah, I returned my crochet shorts and the mint green tank top. If you don't get what I mean, you can click here to view the haul.

The reason? Well the shorts were a nice touch but the fact that I bought them a size a tad bigger, it became quite a problem. I really liked it so much, I bought them a bigger size without much hesitation. Only to realise well, it didn't look good at all. I am quite happy though that I didn't take out the price tags cause I knew I might be returning it some day. I was just hoping to let it grow on me but unfortunately hmm, it didn't do. Usually, if I like a piece, I would immediately just rip the price tags out like an animal. For some reason, I didn't do it with this piece. 

The tank top on the other hand needless to say was a bit too crop for me. I mean, it was very tiny. I bought a size a lil smaller but it sorta fit me well. But alas, I didn't feel quite right with it therefore, I returned it. Felt good though. At least I can save up for more clothes and OMG DESIGN BOOKS :D  

Anyhoos! I'm working on this special project with my sister and it will revealed in a few month's time. It's a lot work but I'll definitely update you guys with more info! :D

ta! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment