Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday pigging out!

I just got back from London's most sweltering weather of the year. It's ridiculously hot but the breeze really did make up for it or else I would have died of heat stroke (touchwood) but seriously, the heat was very bearable really cause I've had worst but it's been a while since I'm under this immense heat so it will take a while to get used to it. 

Daisy and I decided that we did our little mini photoshoot of the day! But first! We wanted to pig out under the sun haha so picnic it is! I made some sandwiches (which I didn't get to eat them in the end) and some nice fruits for the hot weather! It was such a good change for the indoor canteen food and it really has been almost what, 3 months since I last had a picnic. The last time I had was like ages ago! Okay, maybe just a few months back but hey, it's been ages! Here are some picnic pictures (which well I was not included muahah) The location by the way was at Dulwich Park :D

Here are some pictures :D let the pictures do the talking! (with captions)


Smelly feet :)



Olives *win*


Nachos *doublewin*


This ^ *triple win*





Mini daisy! :D

The weather was really good today that I had to take pictures of the surroundings as well. Apparently there was this fair going on but well I wasn't interested in it really. Along the way, people were sunbathing! So I sneak up to them and capture the moment ;) lol well I didn't sneak up, I just took pictures either way haha!





The carnival! And naked people sunbathing HAHA. (jokes)


Ms Daisy working it :D




The flowers were soo DAMN PRETTY! :D


Last picture :) I really like this picture for some strange reason teehee.

Anyways, I am done blogging. I will edit my photoshoot pictures after my workout session. Yes, one of the promises I made to myself! Working out after my project. Can't slack off! 

Bam! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment