Friday, November 9, 2012

Another mundane day.


One of my favourite shots from the photoshoot! I'm glad Julia like the photographs! I wasn't sure how she would respond to the immense amount of photographs I uploaded but I am really happy that the photos turned out great even from my perspective. I am getting there! I just need to push and inspire! I just ended my call with my mother and I miss her terribly. She's currently busy handling the new house and apparently, she wants me to take some photographs of landscapes so that she can hang it up and display it in our new house! I am definitely up for that challenge! :D She also mentioned that my boyfriend can paint very well :) See darling! My mommy likes your painting! :D

Anyways, on Wednesday, it was my good friend Sue Lyn's birthday! Happy belated once more sweetie! :) Welcome to the 20 club :D 



The set up of the cake and the rest of the props! Quite cute isn't it?! :) I wish I had a nicer looking plate (and cake) But anyways, it's the thought that counts right? I got her a recipe book for her birthday. Hehe and she loves it! I do miss her badly. Sadly, I won't be returning anytime soon so for now, this will do!



















Our random moments together sigh! i miss you sweetie :( xx

No comments:

Post a Comment