Thursday, November 22, 2012

TOA


I left TOA around last year. It was one of the hardest decisions I had to do. It was in between finishing my degree or pursuing one in London. I was trying very hard to balance our and weigh the options between the two but sadly, London won me over. I made my decision to pursue a degree in London. Of course, the decision is something I didn't regret but deep down, at times I wish I was back at TOA with my college friends. My very first class was CD1005-1. I remembered I was well misplaced by accident but I got to know the people so well, it was hard to let go. I made wonderful friends, we had a wonderful bond and till today, I still feel this nostalgia crawling in me- telling me if I stayed, we could have graduated together. Looking back at these pictures, my lips curve up to this geeky smile; reminiscing all the good times we had. Our dress up days to our lunch together, those were the good days. All the good days. It was freedom really. And we enjoyed every bit of it.


Emo day.



Gaga Day.


Beach Day.







Yeah, I left CD1005-1 after due to the mistake of the college. But it was good mistake. If well I wasn't placed here, I wouldn't have met them at all. Funny how life plays out. How everything is sort of preplanned for you without even knowing.




Oh my dear Pingu :(













I miss these girls so badly. We still kept in touch, we still hang out, we still go overboard with crazy 10 tubs of ice cream. (well that was 2 years ago)




Before I left.


I returned for the winter break and left around January. Spend New Year's with them two loves :)


I returned around summer for the holidays. Summer was good. I had so much fun- ups and downs- but in all it was a good summer.



I'll miss you guys. Always.

"All I know is that, we were having fun at that time."xx

No comments:

Post a Comment