Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wapping Wharf


Today was a mixture of everything. But when I look at this place, my heart feels at ease. My group mates and I went through a lot today. After that tough ordeal, we went to an exhibition to gain some inspiration and well an optimistic mindset. On the way back home, we took a quick stroll along this beautiful 'beach'. That is until we saw something super disturbing which I shan't talk about. It'll ruin the mood of the pictures haha. But it was just so peaceful and serene. I could just stay there all day and watch the day goes by. I do miss just walking along the beach and hear the sound of the crashing waves. Oh, what I would give to feel the water running through my feet, feel the breeze singing and just forget about the world. 

And at one point, nothing ever matters. Just the waves, just the ocean, just me. 

I'm at this stage where my mind's about to explode. I just need to calm down and face the problems with a serene mind. I'm getting my photography mojo back. It's been a while since I last took pictures but it's coming back. I'm developing a style of my own while experimenting with others. It's quite sapid so far but I do hope I will be able to rekindle my love for photography and deepen my passion for design. I sound so melancholic but in all, I am very exhausted today. 

Mentally exhausted. 



Shoe prints. I quite like this though.





Looks quite creepy doesn't it?








With a heavy and warm heart, I bid you goodbye. Forget about the injuries of the past and focus on the obstacles of the future. 

Goodnight world. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment