Sunday, November 4, 2012

Final work.

On Friday, it was the big conference and it was amazing! I won't post up all of the works but so far, it's been such an amazing experience. I saw many different guides and all of them were equally fantastic! I am literally in love with graphic design even more after being inspired by so many different ideas, designs and so on! What surprised me even more is that everyone loved our group work! Our umbrella guide! Everyone was praising from top to bottom and we were very flustered.

We definitely enjoyed making this guide (despite horrible disagreements) and even more when people talked about it! We even had some good feedback and critique! To be hoenst, I am lucky to be working with the most amazing people! I would love to thank my group members, Loi, Cataline and Yvonne for being there for all the group meetings we had together. I know I can be quite a mean leader when it comes to group work but I'm glad all of you were honest with your opinions despite being sick at the worst times. This project had given me an insight on how teamwork is so important. I love working on my own but group work is something else. I really enjoyed myself overall despite facing several issues and roadblocks.  It's closing in to night here and it's a Saturday. I've rested well today, went shopping (bought two things for myself) and now just watching Sherlock! Perhaps tonight I am thinking of working on my umbrella essay as well (don't wanna be wasting any time!)

I would love to thank Sarah and Monica for being the most amazing tutors! I really enjoyed your Friday sessions! It's great to know amazing people and designers themselves! I really am grateful to be part of this course. There will be another post where I think its dedicated to all graphic designers or anyone on the courses of design.

Here are some pictures from the exhibition! Well this is mostly my work! I didn't get around to view everyone's work! But overall, I'm glad that things are working fantastic! :D








xx

No comments:

Post a Comment