Thursday, November 15, 2012

Freefall series


I'm starting a freefall series :) I think people have done it before but nah, I'm doing something out of my fun time :D Did these shots within like.. 20 minutes?! It was all good fun really though I recall having serious muscle cramps. I took a lot of shots and some of them turned out really bad (which I will reveal later) overall, it's kindda fun.



^ My favourite one among all :) Of course I took some non defying gravity shots with my little baby Gulliver :)



Some weird pictures of me. Heh. I find the last picture pretty sweet, innocent but inside, I'm boiling with evil muahahhhaahha! Anyways, some behind the scenes!

Revealing, how I levitated!





This actually looks really retarded. Can you imagine I didn't close my blinds while doing this?!!



Yes this is all for your viewing pleasure T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment