Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Parkland Walk


I was out on another photography adventure again! This time with my new classmate, Julia :) I think she's one of my very first close French friends! She's such an amazing person and I honestly do thank her for being patient with me because I can be quite the twat when it comes to photography. Here's a small teaser of the shoot! Hehe, cute isn't it? I'm still on post production. There's lots to do and yet so little time! So here are some pictures that I randomly took around Parkland Walk.













Such a peaceful place in it? I wish I could just jog here and absorb the magnificent view :) Hmm one day. I'll definitely come here to jog and take pictures once more.

Looking at them makes me a little sad. It's such a beautiful yet nostalgic place. It draws me back to home. To him. I had this sudden realisation that I'm trying so hard to be a good person. To be a better person for my family, for him. It's been difficult. I remember all the horrible times I've put them through. All clearly..my fault. 

Time to start becoming a happier and better person.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment