Saturday, November 24, 2012

Birthday Shoutout! :)

I honestly love giving people surprises and happy things. I gave a surprise call to my friend, Amanda cause today is her birthday. I don't think you have ever read my blog..or HAVE YOU? :D

 We talked for a bit and after the call, I felt this sudden urge of relief; happiness. I just love making people happy without receiving anything in return. It's just the joy of giving love to my family and my friends. Happy birthday to you Miss Amanda a.k.a Pingu :) I can't believe I've known you for two years and two years is quite a long time.

My only regret to this date is perhaps, I should have spent more time in getting to know you. I admit, we have our differences and arguments over small things that in the end we brush it off but at times, I wish deep down, I knew you better as a friend. Looking back at the photos now, it's making me a bit nostalgic and there's this pang of sadness in me. You are such an amazing person, a wonderful person who cares deeply for her friends. When I was going through a tough time, you were the first person I called to tell you my problem and I thank you for that. For being there for me.

I apologise if I had ever given you a hard time or made you cry. It's just so hard these days when my work is taking a toll on me but at least, I want to spend some time, writing a blog post about my life, friends, family and my passion for photography/design. I love how we are still able to connect through photography, through Facebook, through even just chatting a few minutes on the phone. It makes it all just so worthwhile, so precious, so very precious. Sigh, why am I crying?! -__- emotional stress?!

Stress is about take over me but writing this is actually calming me down but making me cry so..I'm still stress about THIS? LOL. Queen of Logic.

Anyways.

So this is ABOUT YOU TODAY :) My only wish to you perhaps is to stay happy and smile :D I did say before in a birthday message before that there I'd be lying if I said I never once thought about you. Every little thing that I see at times, like penguins, carrots, or even when I'm buying a gift, it reminds me of you somehow. It's quite an interesting theory (OMG. WHAT? THEORY?) But in honesty, I miss having our alone time together. We should definitely do more of this when I get back of course.

We should have jamming sessions as well. I'll be the hype girl while you'll be the lead vocalist, guitarist (cause I can't play guitar) :D

But of course no birthday post is complete without PICTURES.



PENGUIN HUG!



:D


Remember this? :D



Hahah, I'm forever the big bully MUAHAHA.


Sigh, I still can't take flash -___- << forever like this.


A decent picture :D

I am sincerely happy that you had a great birthday this year and I do admit trying to photoshop my face sandwiched between you guys haha! But well, alas..I am there in spirit and love. Spreading all my love from all the way here! I'll always be here when you need me. One chat away! Love you long time, Kok xx

No comments:

Post a Comment