Sunday, October 28, 2012

1 year and 10 months

Today was cold as ever. :/ It was bad enough there was rain and wind..things got just quite out of hand with the internet as well. More problems start to pile up and sometimes I wish I could just leave it really? Wish I didn't have to come here to study..I could have stayed back and studied back at One Academy. Sadly enough, I didn't feel inspired when I was back in the One. Don't get me wrong. I love the people there. I love my friends and stuff, and the lecturers were good people. But I realised my dream towards graphic design keeps failing as I moved continued studying. That's when I made the biggest decision to move here. London.

And it was perhaps a good decision. I learnt much more, gained experience and recognition and everyone is just so lovely.

Then again!

Today is a very special day. It's our anniversary month once more. Call me childish but everytime around this day, I will reread our history chats from the day we first started chatting on skype till now. Some were random, some were funny..while some..were painful to read. I admit..I'm quite a difficult person to handle. I can get really moody, have horrible mood swings and a lil bit dumb with things. But if there's one thing I would ever ask from my lover..all I ever want is his love in return and heart. I am trying to be a better person..and I hope he can see it. At times it's difficult to talk through this device called skype and that I don't get to see him everyday. At times, I shouldn't be so selfish. But I just do miss him. I miss him altogether .I miss talking to him, sleeping next to him, tickling him, making weird faces with him, eating together with him..and so much more. I wish I can fast forward the year again. Summer please do come quick!

Heheh! I tried making him a cake..well it didn't go too well. There's no pictures of the ugly monstrosity. Hahaha! But there's picture of us together before I left!







We wondered how it would be like kissing with our teeth. HAHA.



Our glamorous photos!


And internet recently has been quite the bitch. I think this whole week I barely talked to him..but I hope it'll get better tomorrow :(

Once again, Happy anniversary baby! :D I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment