Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hewo!

I know I haven't been blogging cause I've been busy. The last 2 weeks I am trying to complete:

1) Imagery Visual Narrative
2) Indesign book
3) Typography Booklet

These 3 main subjects are currently in pending. I didn't include the essay cause I know I won't be doing it so that sucks for one thing. Another thing, missing photography and printmaking, sucks to the max. I wish someone can teach me how to do better composition and knowing my camera better. Or at least I can try to work on that during my one month of doing nothing but self exploration. I'll still be coming back to vision art actually (to try weird stuffs lol) I've always wanted to try acrylic painting so yeah.

Yesterday night, I went to watch Tanglung Hijau (Green Lantern) with the boyfie. We got couple seats which cost us 32 ringgit =o= LIKE W.D.F :(

But it was worth it :) Sorta.

It was okay but well not that great either. Ryan Reynolds is the cutest :D Hmm and my family went on a salad craze and bought crazy amounts of salad. My whole fridge is full of salad so not complaining :) I am craving for those darn mushrooms. If you guys still don't know yet, I am an absolute fan of mushrooms. Mushrooms are awesome!

Like unicorns :P

That's all, gotta get back to doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment