Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tell yourself that everyday.

After reading breast cancer issues and so on, I am inspired to do this bag :') No sleep tonight! I need to get Imagery done :) And oh, I was looking back at my baby passport photos and look what I found :)



Mini meeeeeee :)

Don't I just look so...adorable? Of course I look much cuter then! Hahaha I was remembering the good old days. I guess I really came a long way. From being that adorable little girl to a unicorn expert HAHA.

Skype is being one hell of a bitch >( I miss my boyfriend and skype isn't letting us talk. I've been working on the Imagery story and I just came up with it just now LOL. So well back to work for me. I guess there's no sleep tonightttt!

ps: just updated. TEEHEEE. SHO CUTE. I jelly. I wish I was like that now. What happened tooo meeee D:

No comments:

Post a Comment