Saturday, June 25, 2011

Soooo what now?

For those who really wanna know what I wore for the Model search thingie, this is what I wore.


Anyways, today was somehow a horribly bad day. I had to redo my design many times and at last I ain't doing the booklet anymore. I'm doing a brochure design instead which is cool for me. But now I have to make it work. Ban Lee seriously can squeeze your brain juice until you have none left. It was all about thinking and thinking and then he finally likes the brochure solution. I was happy like duh, it was a good solution and I can work on the design even more. 

So when I was going to print stuffs, suddenly my slippers broke and I ended up walking the whole way barefooted. The afternoon was FUCKING HOT and the tar roads burned my feet entirely...literally. I drove to the printing shop and I ended up almost hitting a car and the shop was closed like FUCK. Haih, oh well at least it gives me time to work on the design a little bit more. 

And I've been working on my projects recently. So far I sketched out my imagery stuffs and I need to get some stuffs from popular as well. Hmm. Tomorrow it is. Right now, I probably wanna work on typography since it's been dragging down my brain juices lol. Anyhoossss, I'll prolly start on typography. And omg, my ulcerrrr :(


Huge like nobody's businessssssssssss :(


No comments:

Post a Comment