Tuesday, June 28, 2011

UGH.

It's like 1.40 am and I'm planning to stay up the whole night to finish up my work. So far, not satisfied with the outcome. I might reconsider redoing a few croppings. Anyhoos so what does Ms. Serena here do every Monday Night-Tuesday Morning?

My exciting life! I wouldn't say sad because it's actually pretty fun! But tiring. I have to send in my application by August but I'm gonna settle it earlier like tonight?! Well I gotta scan in some stuffs and yadadadada.

Alright back to the topic, here are some pictures.


Assignments! Yes, my messy table :)



Milo fever :)



Skypee with boyfieeeee :)



My boyfie very shy :)

On Sunday, I had an epic photoshoot with Mel, Mike and Jules. We had so much fun. And I have awesome pictures as well like this one!



Excuse my manly thighs and legs but this is seriously awesome. Don't diss the crocs cause crocs are AWESOME. Fark you thanks :)

credit juless :)

Anyhoos, my break is sort of over. I need to do a list of things that requires a lot of my energy.

1) Scanning stuffs
2) Making the frame
3) Typography
4) And...surprise for tomorrow later on.

I think I should scan the stuffs first. Alrightey, see ya peeps!

And oh right :)

HAPPY 6TH MONTHS BABY :)


I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment