Saturday, June 4, 2011

KL madness

Sooo I just got back from the most tiring KL trip ever and it was worth it! I got some shots for my indesign project, spend time with my baby :) and got NEW SHOES. And no, it's not the high heels and the feminine looking shoes, it's way more bad ass than that :)


Screamm! If you guys don't know this, I am a huge fan of converse. I have like three pairs of converse and this one definitely is my favourite of all! This brand is dope. I know everyone's gonna be like what the hell, you bought this because of the logo? The logo itself speaks for it :). It's fucking dope :D

And the price was unbelievable! RM 400! I know for some of you it's pricey and all but definitely cheap. It is. The original price is over 620. So you do the math, the price is definitely cheap for AN ORIGINAL. It's original bitches, don't mess :D


It's a lil blurry cause I was shaking in excitement!


It's dope. DOPE. 

Anyhoos, I told you I went to KL for the shoes and also I went with the boyfriend :)


Yeap, we sat on the LRT :)


Messing around :)


I like this picture :) My old converse :P It's so dirty now.


The light and shadows were nice today :)


Boyfieee! Thank you so much for coming :( though you really shouldn't have :( I ruff you!


Obviously my face ain't appealing here.


I likeeee :)

But the shop wasn't opened until like 12.30?! :( So we waited around Starbucks :D


Smell~


CHUU~


Teehee.


Omnomnom!


I like this! Boyfriend take :)


Sleeping :)


Machoooo :D



And we had snowflake! 


He didn't like snowflake before but NOW HE DOES! Well he only likes this one. Japan Combo!



I find this, interesting! We were under the dark green light so it turned out like this.


Nomming :)


Kisses!


So cuteee!


Call met at this number :D


They had an Ultraman showcase LOL.


Boyfie took this :)


And this too :)


i wanna hold your hand;

And this sums up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment