Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The sun was being nice

Hahaha I forgot, here are some pictures some time ago. I didn't get to post it up :) I think it was some time around April, my economics teacher finally got marriedddd and my classmates and I got invited over to her wedding :) And it was a memorable wedding :) Well I didn't get to photoshop my pictures (it's a lot of work you know) Some are also from my friends :) Credtis to Irina and Nubi.







From then on my pictures :)





I find this super cool :)

And we came home with



And few weeks ago, boyfie came over my place and we had dinner together at Papa John's!



Boyfie :)






CUTEEEEE :)

And oh I went photographing with mother nature again :)





There's more to come! BUT I'm lazy :) No sleep for me tonight for sure. Well that is unless I finish my work. Actually I'm kind of done with my designs, but I don't know why I'm so worried. I keep fiddling with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment