Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nomming!

Sharing is caring.

Today was rather fun! I did soft pastel today and it was uber fun! Spend time with my classmates and my boyfriend :) Watched X-men First class and OMG. IT WAS, not bad. I thought it was pretty good. But well I always have higher expectations so the movie was rather so so for me.



Honestly saying? It was rather long that was the whole drawback of the movie. It's just long. Like another epic Lord of the Rings kind of scenario again. Lord of the Rings was good but it was too damn long for me to care. The movie had a rather nice touch to it but it was little too draggy. That was drawback one. But it's strange cause that's what you get when you have too high expectations.

It's not as mindblowing as I thought.

It's just like any other X men movies. Or maybe it's the fact I don't take a big interest in it. I always loved X men but maybe well I had too much expectations so it crushed my hopes a little but nevertheless it was a good movie :)

back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment