Monday, June 6, 2011

True colours


Yeah, I was feeling glee. Get it? Hahah. So umm. Today was rather a painful day. The cramps arrived and it made everything seemed more miserable. And today's classes was alright. Somehow in typography, I am getting used to my lecturer. I still need to work on my communication skills.

Haih.

Nostalgic.

I'll probably sleep in late again. Can you believe, I woke up late again? :( And oh guess what. I cleared my closets and they are all so freaking clean and more space for more clothes :D I guess I still wanna clean them again until it's empty. Honestly, I don't really have much clothes. Just a few combined.

I've shopped for shoes, clothes and shorts this past month. I still have money but I wanna save it for some bigger stuffs later on (TABLETFTW)

And I've been getting bruises lately :(


Bigggggg :(

Funny story though.

I sat down. Saw something moved. Moth flew in my face.

Instant reaction: Scream and jump.

Knee hit the table.

End of story.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment