Thursday, June 23, 2011

Styling up yourself!

Well I actually joined this Model Search competition and so far, progress? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR. GG. I have some few choices but I don't know. I mean as long as it shows my bubbly side it's fine right! Omg, this is a nightmare :( I'm always like the casual kind of person and well not that I don't like to try different things. Even if I do, I'll look awkward. But well no harm trying right?!

I have such casual styles. Teeheee.

I can show you a few that I like but unfortunately, that would ruin the fun no? I'll post it on the day I leave for it :D

Anyways, today was rather tiring. I wore my floral wedges to college and walked around almost for the whole day! I'm so bad ass >) And omg, my thumb got slammed on by the door! HURTS SIAL :(


Paiiiinnn :(

Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hurts like mad now. Omg, like the moment it got slammed on, my whole thumb went NUMB. Like excruciatingly numb. I don't know there's a term for it but it was so painful that it went numb on me. Scarrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyhooosssss, something to show you that my love for photography still never dies.


Unedited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment