Monday, June 13, 2011

Summing up!

This week is drill week. Tonight I'm already working on my designs for the breast cancer. I have to give it my all! Well aside from that, I've been getting sick lately which is not a good omen. I know I've been sleeping late and all but seriously, not good. Oh yeah and I talked to Li Wen about my withdrawal and he was okay with it. Now I have to see Audrey for the withdrawal application and all. Well I mostly agree with Li Wen but even so, I really wanna pursue my studies overseas. I have to work bloody hard for it. Anyways, here are some very interesting umm shots which I believe, makes me happy at times :)


Bokeh IS DEFINITELY LOVE. It always makes me happy. Always. Never fails to make me happy :D



My super adorable mini camera necklace. Everyone has been obsessed with this miniature camera lately and so am I! It makes me happy and the colours make me happy too. Blue is my favourite colour!


I was sneaking around my park and I saw this ADORABLE CAT just purring away. And somehow when I took this shot, I was so impressed. The cat's eyes. It's so gorgeous. The colour was amazing. I couldn't believe it. Amazing enough for me to go WDF. I really thought this picture had a lot of meaning to me. It seemed scared at the same time calm don't you think?


Just another day at work with my laptop, sunnies and my artsy materials :D



My OKAMI HAT! A present from my boyfie :) You jelly? XD

Well time to get back to work. And oh yeah, just so you know. I have a weird fetish for unicorns :D

Urhuh, yes well I'm still in a dilemma. Haih. I might have to continue doing what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment