Monday, January 9, 2012

Food love

My first meal of 2012 in London! I just needed to unwind from all this sticking and food, restaurants and such so I decided to well cook today rather than going out. Was rummaging through the fridge and I found some chinese lettuce, mushrooms, and a  jar of jalepeno peppers. What better than to make my own umm lettuce wrap with mushroom jalepeno fillings?!




Excuse my fat thigh and horrible iphone pictures.

Then again, despite the looks, I say it was pretty darn good!! :D

As for the recipe, I tell you I have no idea what I added. Okay I was just kidding. Of course I do. You need four cloves of garlic, 6 mushrooms and jalepeno peppers. For sauces I used a bit of soy sauce, oyster sauce and dark pepper sauce to top it up.

For herbs, I used thyme and WALA!

Perfecto :D

No comments:

Post a Comment