Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy day

First day back at college was pretty exciting. I can't wait to do this Corporate ID project cause there's so much to talk about! But yes, our final major project proposal deadline is coming in soon and I haven't thought about a single idea! I have to brainstorm tonight. I am going to get fucked if I don't. Aside from that, we had a field trip today to the museum of branding and IT'S BRILLIANT. It was Robert Copie's collection of branded goods he collected for the past years and HE IS INSANELY MAD.

From the victorian packaging (which were oh so pretty.) and a whole lot of other stuffs. Definitely worth a look :)

And what I wore and brought? :D




Top from Topshop
Rayban glasses

and a lovely handmade Tote bag from Sue Lyn :)

I seriously recommend you to visit her blog :) http://toteloving.blogspot.com for more designs and such. This one of my many favourites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment