Saturday, January 14, 2012

Urk. Un mama.

Sorry I haven't been blogging. Been busy, and today just got back from an awesome party with friends. Happy birthday Ashley! She's already old and well still rocking the moves. Anyways yeah, just wanna blog a bit about how's it going for me at the moment and stuff. So on Thursday was the presentation day and I must say it wasn't my very best. I mean really.

I could have done better and I really should have followed a list or something but however I didn't and I didn't manage to get everything covered. For that moment, I felt like I defeated my whole purpose of doing research. Like it was too much? Too wide ranged and such? I actually broke down in the middle night thinking, is it because I was trying too hard to achieve something that it became the reason that the focus was lost? It was true though but however I knew I could do this and for the first time in my life, I mean I don't know what driven me to push it even further, I knew that I couldn't give up. My parents spent a lump sum of money not to just see me fail at doing something that I love but at least achieve something out of it. It was then I sort of promised myself that I was going to do this, straighten things out and understand myself. And it all came alright.

Not only I got the limelight from Chris but I know what I am doing now. Looking for typefaces and textures and stuff. I guess it takes a little bit of faith in yourself and that I gotta be clear of what I'm trying to do. Will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment