Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Late night ramblings

I finally finished cleaning my room again. I have this tendency now to stick everything in its place so that I won't have to bother remembering where I put my things. It's getting tiring and now it's already 2.05 am. I'm getting tired but there's just little things I need to do before I sleep like sketching, planning what to do tomorrow, and all that. I'm quite worried cause it's already second week but I know I'll be fine considering I've done some work and the fact is that if it gets approved, I'll be able to work on it.

Today wasn't really my day. To be honest, I have to learn how to tolerate with such situations and be responsible for my actions. Knowing that my sister won't be here forever, I'll be left with so many choices and questions unanswered. Today really taught me a lesson about it.

I am happy within two days, I purchased items on my own but that was an excuse for CNY. So yeah, I'll elaborate more on that in the next post. Not so happy that I am bombed with other pressing matters. Overall, I think I gained weight by eating lotsa dimsum and mushrooms today.

I don't even know whether I should continue lookbooking cause no one seems to hype my stuff. Hahah, oh well, it'll get by eventually. Just wanna show you my make up today :)



I'm improving :D Okies, gotta go finish up some small work and then choose outfit for tomorrow (cause I know I'm gonna end up being late)

And then sleep :) 

NITES.

No comments:

Post a Comment