Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taylor Momsen make up (not really though)

I was watching E news the other day and I was looking at Taylor Momsen's drastic change from:


To:


And now?



Personally she looks pretty damn ugly with all that make up on her. But I'm an eyeliner junkie and I love everything with eyeliner so I decided to do a rendition of her make up in a more subtle way.

Mind you, I'm not a make up lover, I just love doing punkish sort of make up like CL's make up :D

Anyways yeah, before and after pictures :)

I have absolutely small eyes so I like to make my eyes a lil bigger.


Yeaaa, as you can see, my eyes are sort of imbalance and stuff. So with eyeliner and some dark eyeshadowwwwwww.

Drum rolls!


Yessss! Taylor Momsen inspired :D


It makes my eyes LOOK MUCH BIGGER O__O than before :) *yeah the make up smudged a lil at the sides*


And a chio picture of me to finish it off :D





Hahaha that is all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment