Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So yeah

It's the final week of this project and everything needs to be done. So far, I've done most of the stuffs. Mock ups, prototypes, and finalised the ideas and layouts. It's been a tough 4 weeks trial. Seriously. And the fact I have to work on my proposal as well. Darn it. Oh well umm, here's to my projects!

I must say, I am working well these few days. Tomorrow all I do need to do is:

1) Come in early to screen print.
2) Show progress to my lecturer.
3) Retouch and edit final pieces.
4) Test prints.
5) Screen print in the afternoon again.

And when I get back home, I need to:

6) Mount the letterheads and everything.
7) Work on packagings.
8) Update journal.
9) And work on proposal.

Lotsa things to do but well, I always have a plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment