Saturday, January 28, 2012

Work so far!

Has been really good! Making good process and such! :) Just a little sneak peak of what I have been doing :)



With much compliments :)

Working on my ID! :D At first yes, it was really hard for me to established my identity but with the help from my friends and tutors, I did it! This is of course not the final product but I have the whole of tonight and the weekends (including Monday) to finish up my complete set! :) I really am quite excited! I have like a gift box (souvenir to do) and a spice box! Quite excited, let's just hope I'll be able to finish them up in time! I have the weekends and Monday to do this. I have to of course plan my time thoroughly now!

Aside from that, I have a great feeling about this project. Well so far, been doing some good progress. I need to print it out in a nice set of papers which I'll be getting tomorrow and start printing! :D I need more stuffs too like glue, scalpel...yeah ALL THAT. It's so frustrating. I definitely need to stock up tomorrow! Alright time to do some more work! Work awaits me :( Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment