Friday, January 27, 2012

What a day

I am so tired that I could really use some good sleep but I still have some stuffs left to do (AND CSI TO WATCH) Aside from that, I say I made some good progress today! I made use of screen printing and it was obviously a fail but at least I know whatever I am doing works like a bunch! :D So happy!

Either way, though my direction is clear now, I still need to work on foldings, my packaging, my souvenirs and such. All these needs to be presented by at least setting my date for Tuesday. It's go time during weekends and tomorrow. Sigh, I promise I will do a lookbook shoot tomorrow! If that's the last thing I'll do!

Yes updated from this :)

I finally watched CSI and it almost brought me to tears (but I didn't cry note on that)

Catherine's last and final episode. Can you imagine? 2001-2012! That's like 11 years of being with CSI crew (of course in Catherine's case, 19 years) And it's been amazing. Though the very last 3 seasons with Langston did very little justice to the show but Catherine as always was amazing. She was different from Grissom definitely and when he left, it broke my heart instantly. But well that heart soothed well when Russell came in and perhaps, all CSI needed was a little change of authority. 

With Catherine leaving, it's a big hit on CSI. But I'm sure the show will continue to grow at its best. Here's to 12 seasons for CSI! :D


Thank you Catherine for the amazing 12 seasons :) Hope you'll make a comeback again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment