Friday, October 19, 2012

Another day, another research

I have decided to well keep this blog update for my daily adventures with the project and other shenanigans that happened! After yesterday's failed ordeal to film, today was our last try to film! For your information, we are supposed to film a 1 minute video of interviewing people and collecting data as we go. Yes it didn't rain which was quite unfortunate but we were able to collect some interesting data. I think the most interesting part of the entire interview was getting them to write umbrella in their own native languages! Now, I know how to say umbrella in 12 languages! Interesting right?! I know you guys are jealous :P But seriously, some of the language barriers are really similar to each other so they sound quite similar altogether which is quite an interesting observation!

Some people on the other hand were of course ignorant and some just didn't seem to bother. But I really don't mind because at one point, it's funny how we stray away from those who keeps stalking us to do surveys and upon doing the same thing, it's difficult. I have a whole level of respect for them. *salutes*

We went around Covent Garden as well as Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. After interviewing people around, we gathered at Cafe Nero for a quick recap on our ideas. At this point, my bladders were aching to release hell. Without hesitation, I rushed into the bathroom (note: it was a unisex bathroom) and without realising anything, I rushed into it and saw a man standing there doing this business. Of course, the damn door wasn't locked! He didn't lock it! I was scared shitless, and ran straight out apologising all the way.

I was a bit nervous to return back to the toilet after a while but I was about to burst therefore, I didn't care any longer. I made sure I locked my door as well! Anyways, we returned home shortly after the long day. Well technically we started around 12.30 and finished around 4.35? It was fun overall. No pictures shall be revealed until I edit the video!

Too loo! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment