Monday, October 22, 2012

Octoberfiesta!

Hello! So Halloween is next week and I'm pretty sure you know what that means! WOOT. Partay time! Haha, funny. I'll be stuck at home (once again) and just minding my own business, doing work. BOOHOO. But yeah, it kindda reminds me back in high school, Andrea and I use to go out trick a treating at her old housing area at Sungai Buloh. It was one of the best nights of my life. That is because it was my first time alright! I do want to show you some pictures of my Halloween past costumes/experiences. Let's travel back in time shall we?!

31st October 2006:

This was when Andrea and I started our very first Halloween trick a treating.


Please do not laugh though I can't seem to help myself! I look SERIOUSLY LIKE A GHOST HERE. HAHAHA. It's really hilarious hahah. I think that day, I didn't bring a costume thinking I'll just go in my school uniform but her mom kindly lend me Andrea's yukata and I turned out looking really horrible, which is the whole point HAHAH. I think her brother was a vampire. Andrea here, is Rogue from X MEN. That explains her white fringe yeah. That year we had so much goodies but we were quite rowdy with the neighbours. As in, we will seriously bang on the door until the neighbour came out and saw our faces (particularly my face) and almost died from a shock haha. But yeah, it was fun overall! I really do miss this to be honest cause it was one of the best first halloween nights of my life.

31st October 2007




So again, this year we had a superb halloween fest and our group's expanding as we speak haha! I decided to be an emo rock star LOL. I still can't get over the fact to how I still dress until like that. It was really funny, I just can't help laughing now that I look back at the pictures. Catherine was similar to my theme I guess, emo kid from the block. Andrea, ahahah! Cleopatra! My God. I still am laughing even after all the years alright. It's just too funny. Gabriel's a ninja while Jason's the Scream guy. I had so much fun this year as well. Pretty exciting and good fun. 

31st October 2008

Andrea moved to a new house then so yeah, the surroundings are a little different but overall, it was the best :) Same crew from the year before and still rocking it as ever. So like it goes, I'm the emo kid as well as another friend of mine, Ga Luoh. Cat's the witch, Andrea the pirate and Gabriel the fucked up Joker haha!





I was supposed to be the emo kid. HAHAH. I feel so stupid looking back at all the photos but hey! It was good fun.



I miss all these! :( I wish I could come back and reunite again! On another note, I am thinking of colouring my hair to an ashy colour with blue ends :) I was looking for the perfect fit and I found one!


credits to Qiu Qiu! :) She's so gorgeous isn't she?! I love watching her Budget Barbie because she's so enthusiastic and generous. I use to really not like her that much because I thought it was pretty annoying but after a while, she really made me quite happy. Nevertheless, her hair is gorgeous! This is what I want to go for! :) But I'm not sure I can rock the look :/ I might get a fringe...but hmmmmmm. I am still thinking! Besides, my hair is sort of blonde below so I don't think I need bleaching that much (unless they trick me) Because her hair previously was like mine. Maybe really close. So it might work? :) I am just hoping really cause I love this colour! 


I'm not a fan of purple/pink but I love this colour on her as well! I do like the blue better so I think I might the one above but dye the blue in different sections like hers? I don't know! I just love it!

Hehehe alright, time for me to get packing for my group project xx


No comments:

Post a Comment