Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Working

It's already the 3rd week and I can feel a headache coming! What's up guys! The week has been quite interesting so far. To be honest, I'm a bit sad today about the filming. I would love to film today regardless of the weather conditions but well eventually, there's always a price to pay when there's group work. Especially when your members are facing problems and such. Sometimes, I feel like as a person, I've been quite an individual worker all my life so far. I work alone most of the times (no thanks to my lecturer who trained me this way) If you don't know me, I work extremely fast and I always want to get things done. But this course has taken a different toll on me. I think what's important at the moment is to really embrace and explore different options. I am starting to feel that, it's quite an interesting ordeal. Yes, it's tough working in a group especially I'm a person who wants to get things done right away and produce the best I can. But today made me realised like, you know, I've gotta slow down and absorb what I know. Reflect on yesterday's workshop and the day before.

I realise it's time for me to you know, stop trying so hard to make it to the finish and enjoy what I can with the process. So far, I am enjoying it. I just need time to take it in and absorb slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment