Friday, October 12, 2012

The Rain Room

Ever feel like you have the ability to control the rain? And that you can make it stop raining as you please or wherever you go?

That reality starts right here.

My group mates and my friends scoot over to the Rain Room exhibition at the Barbican Centre earlier today and it was pretty dope. The idea of just entering a rainy scenario and suddenly when you take your first small, slow step, the rain diffuses and stops. It's like you can control it with the power of your mighty feet haha. Or that you have super telepathic powers. 

I say it was actually an experience. We were all waited for half an hour for like a 5 minute walk in the rain but it was sort of worth it. I quite like the feeling and I'm inspired once more. I have some pictures but it's from Loi (my awesome new friend :D) and his amazing fish eye lens (which I WILL GET...soon enough.) I didn't bring mine because I had my phobia with umm water.. and you know; water and camera don't mix very well.

Here are ze pictures!


From left; Loi, Olympia, Me, Max and Tae.





Joined by Cataline and Yvonne! :)


Yeah while waiting, this adorable little girl keeps playing with my shoes as you can see her mummy is pointing towards my shoes.


And she played with my bracelets as well! *melts*


We were so close to the entrance! Are you guys excited for what you're about to see?!










My lovely group mates from Hong Kong and Shanghai! 







It looks like we're going to venture into another world! Haha! But honestly, that's about it from my Rain Room experience :) Would love to do it again to be honest but for now, work awaits. 

Once again, thanks to Loi for the amazing pictures! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment