Wednesday, October 3, 2012

English Camping Day Three- Part 2


Roasting them marshmallows.

On the last day, we finally made a campfire! Honestly, it was really hard at first not knowing what the hell we were supposed to do or how we could lit the fire up. Even the warden (who we kept umm giggling about) didn't really helped us that much (but he did cut up the logs for us so THANKS) But Daisy's came up with an amazing idea of using one of the pre baked tins with charcoal and light her up! Yes it's cheap and easy but we don't care, we wanted fire. 


Oh yeaaah look at them burn!


My well roasted marshmallow :)










Finally me in the picture! Our last group picture.


By then we were just chilling by the fire before the sun sets. 

Looking back at the pictures, the memories are still quite vivid in my head. Summer had been so good to me. I had my falls and such but this was amazing. United Kingdom is quite beautiful in its own good natured way. I wish I could go back and relive those moments again.

And there you have it guys, my end to my camping trip. And hopefully, more to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment