Thursday, October 25, 2012

Progress for work

Hello guys. Sorry, I've been really busy with work but the progress so far has been quite good. Yesterday, we hit quite a few major walls before going on the right path. It was quite overwhelming to see so many different opinions and styles coming all together which I find it good but I was left with so much frustration, it annoyed me to no end. Not to mention, everyone was feeling so ill. But I'm glad things worked out quite well.

The progress is very slow but I will definitely post some awesome updates. If it isn't clear enough, we're doing guides about umbrellas! Quite amazing huh? The designs are still in the process (layouts, layouts, layouts) but I think it's a great start :)

I'm actually typing this from the library..cause well, might as well make some time and use of the library! :D

I shall edit this later..I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment