Monday, October 1, 2012

Sick

I am sick to the core and feeling so lost. I am seriously considering whether I should exercise later but I don't know. I just might since I haven't been able to do anything all day. I woke up to a gushing pain in my stomach. I threw up about three times and washed up myself before getting to bed. It was a continuous stretch of pain and disgusted pours of vomit. Died out till later in the afternoon and had like bread and soup. After a while, I went out for coffee (which was a bad idea) and ended up dying on bed.

And now, I just feel really shitty. I just cannot express how upset I am and how frustrating the situation is to be helpless and weak.

6000 fucking miles away from home.

Internet died a few times, looking at the bills to pay. Taxes are sending me summons. Someone's asking me to go to court to pay the whole load.

What did I do to deserve this?

And here I am trying to figure out what to do. What to say..

I'm going to be a stronger person tomorrow. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment