Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kelly Why's birthday!

First off, happy birthday Miss Kelly Why! Kelly is my amazing flatmate and I absolutely adore her. She helped me a lot when I was having trouble with the taxes and returned, I cooked her birthday dinner! Well not all of it but I did make one special meal that night which is the frittata!


Yes I am aware it looks like a burnt cake but don't be deceived by it! It's actually tasty much to my relief. I overbaked the top part a little cause I put a lot of cheese on top of it plus the cookbook says 30 minutes but actually you only need around like 25 minutes tops. So yeah my bad on that but it tasted good anyways!


Fondue! :) Yes I think you might have noticed the candles. We didn't buy the jelly flame thing to light it up so this was another alternative. Heheh, we had like chips, pears, frittata, bread and omg, pasta. Kelly's boyfriend cooked 4 CHEESE PASTA. YES FOUR DIFFERENT CHEESE. It was so good and fattening. I only had like a small piece of my frittata plus the cheese pasta and I was already full. I didn't want to overeat as well so I was really slowing down. But man, that meal was like the most fattening meal of my life. But it was all good fun. Might want to tone it down today. Just had some bread and chocolate cake eeps! :/

Aside from that, I've finally bought new jeans for myself! I'll prolly wear it tomorrow and they're super comfortable and worth every pound! It's only 9 pounds for those jeans! It's from H&M between and I've been eying on some shoes over there for quite some time. Don't get me wrong. The only pair of shoes I wear almost about everyday right now are my converse and my very worn out flats from Tiamo. They're horrible at this rate but I do love them very much. Sadly, time to let it go. I'm gonna get those pairs next month or something. Yes I have one in mind already and it looks good! Though the comfort level is still quite questionable because the back part is quite hard but when I wore it, it's actually not so bad! Besides, I'll be wearing some socks as well so it's all good :)

Hahah, need to get back to work :) tooloo! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment