Wednesday, October 3, 2012

English Camping Day Three!

I have some energy left to post this. It'll be all pictures :) So on this day, we went to Bodmin Jail. Now there's a reason I didn't post the pictures because I find it a little weird posting pictures about jails. Some of them I took were really scary and I don't like scaring my readers or whoever sleeping tonight. Hehe, but I'll definitely sorta post it if I have the time. For now, happy things! After Bodmin, we went down to Polzeath! Such an amazing typical English beach but but so LOVELY.


It's all reflections! So beautiful.



Forgive me, I have a sky fetish.




Of course, we all need a legit jumping picture, which sadly I'm not in it.



I love the landscape of this.


This is a beautiful jellyfish washed up ashore! :)



You wouldn't believe me but even in July, Cornwall was ridiculously cold and today was just one of those days where it was not horribly cold. Yet these people are surfing under such circumstances *salutes*





I'm going to miss this woman here :( Daisy's going to Australia in a few weeks time and I'm so upset about that. But it's her decision after all and I respect it. Good luck Miss Daisy!





Lighthouse.



THEY ARE SO ADORABLE ARENT THEY?! Oh yeah, and this is not the only one.




I just love the gorgeous texture of this! It's so GORGEOUS.


And the seaweed is just so green. Oh yes, look below.


Yeap guys, what you see of the mussels/clams, it's a whole mountain of it!








WOOT! SCOOTING!








I'm going to miss them oh so much :( 














Don't ever stop believing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment