Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dinner with good friends


I had the most amazing night out with these three girls here! I've known them for a year and things have changed so drastically! My good friend, Daisy (the one in the middle) is going away to Australia to work! I'm going to miss her oh so badly! I've known her for a year and it feels like forever. I love hanging out with her and going on crazy shopping sprees with her. My awesome buddy!

I've known Tori (blonde on the left) for about the same time and she's the first friend I ever made back in our diploma days! Jo (on the right) is also my very first few friends I made back then. I'm glad Jo's still doing the course with me while Tori's interning at a graphic design centre at the moment! Time flies! Everyone's doing their own thing. From Indian food, to white wine and to amazing services (awesome ice cream btw) definitely, a night to remember. Looking back at our Cornwall pictures, it's been ages! I miss it so badly!



Miss you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment