Wednesday, May 11, 2011

As I promise

I was feeling pretty nostalgic today so taking my 450D out for a nice walk and exercise, I took some interesting pictures. It was pretty nostalgic. Because I had my camera since I was 16, my very first DSLR camera and I'm 19 now :) That's 4 years of being in service. My camera's name: Damien. We had a new recent addition to the family and it's his sister, Jean. I mean though 600D is good doesn't mean I'm gonna leave Damien alone. Damien is like my right hand man. I know I sound weird talking about my camera but it's true.

It's not selling in the market anymore but to me, I still love it. And I'm still amazed at how he still can work so well. I took some extremely lovely shots. I thought they were really good. I need to brush up on my skills! I think I'm getting better but there's always room for improvement. I really want to start college now. I don't care man, I really want to.

are

I was just feeling really nostalgic. The edits were much softer. I like this composition.


lalal

This one seems mysterious. I'm just loving the sunlight. Strangely.


leavein

People ask me why I take random pictures of leaves instead of other things. And I tell them.
cold

Why not?


flwer-3

I love this. I didn't use macro for this! Just standard lens :D


close

Something about this picture, captures me. It feels very surreal. I'm always a shell person and recently, I've been trying to break out of it. Maybe it's a sign?
thousand

As you can see, I am in love with bokeh. This reminds me of the a quiet and blissful night, and you can see thousand eyes looking at you from above. Thousand eyes, stars. I just love the feel of the picture.


leave

I've been playing with sunlight a lot recently. I don't know but every night, when I sleep, I start crying. No really, I start crying over the weirdest things. And everytime I cry, I picture a sunlight coming through, and somehow, it made me feel better.


ligjt

Just like this.


leaves-2

And like this.


grass

Feels out of reach but I'm trying to do my best at the current moment. I may look strong and you know unreachable. But I really feel frail inside.


flowers-2

I know I'm never alone and I know I have great things coming. But I have this feeling that it'll just fade away and never come back. Sometimes I really doubt of my photography skills but I tell myself, I'm always better than before.

I don't know, sometimes I don't know whether I want to take photography.

And everytime I can't get the feel of my shots, I feel miserable.

It's like I lost a part of me.

That's how I feel. But looking at these pictures, I know I can do it. I'll just have to find a reason to live and a reason to start believing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment