Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pretty Things

I'm not into the whole self introductory part so I'll just skip to the reason why I have this blog. Well, I am after all allowed to write whatever I want so why not. And secondly, I like pretty blog layouts therefore there you have it. Hmm, basically, it's just my little section for rambling. I'll post weird pictures if I have to. Technically, I'm just bored. So, here goes my life.

Why a diary named faith? Well, I always have this lack of faith in myself and in a lot of things. Mainly because I don't do well with participation and such. Recently, with this photography site I'm working on called Spotless Exposure and I've been getting some good hits so far, which made me boost my confidence a little bit. Now I'm going all out and making big projects!

I'm also in fashion photography and editorial stuffs so I'm kind of keen and looking forward into it. I love print making and fine art as well.

I guess I have a lot of people to thank for. It's not an easy thing to do. I've been rejected, downright hurt, and well scammed of my confidence therefore, right now, I am trying to build up my faith in me, in everything I do, in love, in family, in religion, in hope. I guess everyone has to start somewhere right?

Oh and I like pretty pictures so let's post some pretty pictures. Via tumblr, because tumblr's awesome.











Don't mind me, I like pretty things. More to come because well I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment