Friday, May 27, 2011

Yellow people! :)

Hello beautiful people! So I had a very productive day. My group's doing fine with the progress of the presentations and also we're doing pretty okay. Right now I shall dedicate my entire life to typography and indesign tonight. I had too much fun today so well there's the price to pay. What did I do today? I sat through the simple consultation with Stephen and I believe he is so much of help! I can't wait man to start writing my essay! He likes the idea and I am seriously anticipating on getting my 70% and also an A for the fucking essay. I want a bloody A.

Typography as well cause I'm really freaking out. I'm scared I won't be able to do well but I have to gotta try. All my other friends are doing well so far and I have to make progress. I'm gonna dedicate a few minutes writing this blog before proceeding to my work. Aside from that, after the study net session, I went on a shopping trip with my boyfriend since it's our 5 month anniversary so well we went shopping :)


OMG!


LOVE


UK BABY! HAHAH.

And well yeah. We went to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 and and I LOVE IT! IT'S FUNNY, TOUCHING AND I LOVE IT. You guys it's a must watch. I didn't think it was going to be good like the first one but this one blew me away :')

And no I'm not gonna spoil it for you people :) just go watch!

Off to work! See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment